"Include" capability

Would be very nice to be able to include things from a common location in the title. I have now 7 titles that all use the same heading and nav buttons. My client is thinking about making some changes. There is also the possibility that they may want changes at the section level (which introduces a new topic). Now that is much more serious as I have about 30 sections in each title so now I am looking at 210 changes (minimum delete old and paste new). There really needs to be a way to fix this globally.Would be very nice to be able to include things from a common location in the title. I have now 7 titles that all use the same heading and nav buttons. My client is thinking about making some changes. There is also the possibility that they may want changes at the section level (which introduces a new topic). Now that is much more serious as I have about 30 sections in each title so now I am looking at 210 changes (minimum delete old and paste new). There really needs to be a way to fix this globally.

Discussions have been disabled for this post