Video vents not working

Ben,I had the same issue as you did. To fix it, I converted the .wmv into an .flv with Adobe Flash before I imported it into Lectora.Then, I found that when editing the movie to insert the events, they wouldn't insert when the movie was playing. To fix this, I inserted the events first, then played the movie to find out the times where I wanted the events to be. Double clicking the little blue lines that indicate the event allows you to modify the times.I also found that after saving the .flv file after editing, the event markers moved to whatever their seconds box indicated. The minute box returned to 0. This however, did not actually change the events, they still worked at the appropriate times.This feature definitely needs to be looked at by Trivantis but you should be able to accomplish what you need to do. The .flv I uploaded to our LMS now shows an Exit Button and sets AICC Lesson Status to complete, shortly before the movie ends, based on added events in the .flv file.Good Luck,

Discussions have been disabled for this post