Need help with SCORM title

I am not familiar with this particular LMS. I have seen something similar to this with other clients using different LMS' and it had to do with the way the content was zipped. Either their LMS needed a folder to be zipped or it needed just the content inside the folder zipped. Try zipping up the published content in a folder as well as opening up the folder, selecting all the files and folders, right click and select add to zip and see if either of them work for you. If not, you may have to get the LMS folks involved.I am not familiar with this particular LMS. I have seen something similar to this with other clients using different LMS' and it had to do with the way the content was zipped. Either their LMS needed a folder to be zipped or it needed just the content inside the folder zipped. Try zipping up the published content in a folder as well as opening up the folder, selecting all the files and folders, right click and select add to zip and see if either of them work for you. If not, you may have to get the LMS folks involved.

Discussions have been disabled for this post