More Custom Buttons

To add to your custom button comments Ben, we develop custom courses for our clients and each client has a different look to their interface. After spending hours using Fireworks to design graphically appealing buttons I started buying pre-designed button images from istockphoto (www.istockphoto.com) They usually come in a sheet of 12 or so high quality vector images that can be individually sized using any vector imaging application such as Illustrator, Photoshop or Fireworks.I usually use the original image as the rollover state and make a variation of it for the normal and down states.I have many samples that I'd be happy to share if anyone is interested.By the way, istockphoto is also an excellent source for royalty-free images that can be used in Lectora titles. For the novice that is interested in taking your courses to a new level, try using photographs in your courses instead of clipart. When edited to remove backgrounds or add effects, they can bring a course to life.Have fun!

Discussions have been disabled for this post