Drag and Drop Help

With Andy's help above, I have created one workaround. A single drag and drop question with 5 items and 5 distractor locations. (I missed the fact that Andy pointed out that we can create distractor drop locations as well as distractor drag items.) I arranged items something like below where DL = Drop Locationvalid DL item1 inval id DLinvalid DL item2 valid DLinvalid DL item3 valid DLetc.I tried to make it clear that they were to drag to one side or the other on the same row. Sure, they can drag to another row but that was not obvious. I could use 5 separate questions with one item and one distractor DL to ensure that they did not put it on another row.One problem with my original request is that the items would pile up on top of one another and it would be difficult for the learner to correct his/her actions so I am not sure it would work if I had it. The ideal functionality would be to be able to drop somewhere in a large area and have the item snap to some available location with in there so the learner could move it if they changed their mind. Now, where is my Flash developer? thanks, ben

Discussions have been disabled for this post