Printing from Lectora Improvements

Print Not Visible Objects OptionMy client would like to be able to print the pages from Lectora and have the initially not visible objects shown. Right now, it is a bit hard for some SMEs to QA the content since some boxes do not show until the learner clicks on an object. During development, it would be nice if my SMEs could see those popup boxes on a hard copy. So, maybe on the print dialog box, have an option to that one could check to print the non-visible objects.Print Question Feedback, correct answers,...If I am using the standard feedback, the only way to validate is to run some tests. Sometimes this is very time consuming. Need some options on the print page that would allow us to 1. print the feedback boxes (only for regular feedback, NOT for the custom feedback page as we can already print that page)2. Print the alternative answers for Fill in the Blank questions, the text for the multiple choice, and I am not sure about the rest as I don't use them very much.thanks, benEdited By: bpitman on 2006-3-4 17:35:44

Discussions have been disabled for this post