Changing Radio Button Size

Sorry this reply wasn't faster. My company shut down access to on-line chat groups so I was locked-out.A not-too-difficult solution that I have used successfully is to create your own questions using graphics of the radio button (both open circle and selected “dot”). You can then make your graphic as large as you like. Then cover your graphics with a transparent button.The order of items needs to be:“open circle” image ( ) initially visibleselected “dot” image (.)Transparent button, set to always on topSet the transparent button to show the selected “dot” image when clicked, and hide the dot image(s) for the other locations.For example, on a True/False question, start with your open circle images as initially visible:( ) True( ) FalseWhen button 1 (True) is clicked- Show button 1 selected image (.)- Hide button 2 selected image ( )When button 2 (False) is clicked- Hide button 1 selected image ( )- Show button 2 selected image (.)Note: If you are using version 2006, you can place all of your selected “dot” images in one “dot group”, then have just two actions on each button. This is useful for multiple choice questions where you may have many choices:- Hide “dot group” (i.e., all “selected” images)- Show selected button “dot”Good luck.- - Daryl

Discussions have been disabled for this post