Solved

Practice - Need storyboards

Hi,

1. To practice Lectora, I seem to have exhausted my storyboards.

2. Can somebody share some interesting storyboards or topics for me to practice and work on.

Regards

Malvika

Solution

Hey, Malvika!

You could try your hand at converting any random educational webinar or lesson plan into an eLearning course. Be sure to respect any copyrighted material, of course.

If you might be interested in authoring a safety course, the US OSHA website is jammed packed with interesting subjects.

Sometimes volunteer organizations welcome having training materials converted into eLearning. For example, our local animal shelter was interested in developing a course to prepare their volunteers. Volunteer projects are an excellent way to get practice working with SMEs and build your portfolio.

Hope these ideas help!

Discussion (2)

Hey, Malvika!

You could try your hand at converting any random educational webinar or lesson plan into an eLearning course. Be sure to respect any copyrighted material, of course.

If you might be interested in authoring a safety course, the US OSHA website is jammed packed with interesting subjects.

Sometimes volunteer organizations welcome having training materials converted into eLearning. For example, our local animal shelter was interested in developing a course to prepare their volunteers. Volunteer projects are an excellent way to get practice working with SMEs and build your portfolio.

Hope these ideas help!

@chris_willis - Thank you for this. I will take care of copyright content.