Lectora - Quiz Question

Hi,

1. I am facing issue of next button appearing twice in the attached file.

2. One is an active button, not sure which action is incorrect that two NEXT button appears.

Discussion (7)

Have you tried using debugger mode to see what actions are firing? (if you aren't sure what button is showing up, I'd temporarily uniquely name them visibly so you can tell)

The file (in Lectora 19) produces a single, enormously long page. There are four buttons with chevrons on them, which scroll the page to various locations. There is also question 1, which when I answer True tells me I'm wrong and says something in an alphabet I'm not familiar with. There is also a Close button that does not work.

Clicking False causes a Next button to appear. I only see one button.

Clicking that Next button takes me to Question 2, but does not remove the Next button from Question 1. Now, if I answer Question 2 correctly, it opens another Next button. There are two on the screen because you have two separate Next buttons in your course, and you never hid the one from Question 1, so when you reveal the one for Question 2, both are on the screen.

Why is the page so very, very long and mostly blank?

@carlfink - This was an entire course but I was facing problem with quiz section.

I deleted other content so that could share just quiz section with you.

There are too many actions for me to comprehend the error, thus the file.

@carlfink - This was an entire course but I was facing problem with quiz section.

I deleted other content so that could share just quiz section with you.

There are too many actions for me to comprehend the error, thus the file.

This is one advantage of putting each segment of a course on its own page--you don't have to examine every action all at once. You only have to worry about the actions on that particular page.

You just leave that window open (maybe drag it to another monitory), and as you test the module, it will show you what actions are firing and when. So you may be able to narrow down the source of the error more easily.

@ cainam @carlfink -I tried debug, and this is what it looks (below).

I am not sure what is the correct way to solve this issue.

Note that I told you exactly what the problem was above: you have a button that you reveal, but never hide again, then you reveal another button. Just add the hide action (or break your course into multiple pages).