Screen capture/recording of CenarioVR app

I use my Pico Headset’s screen recording feature, open the CenarioVR app and pick a scenario and navigate around. When I view the recording on my PC, the video’s picture is duplicated, one for each eye, left and right, in a sphere. Can you allow the recording to record what the viewer sees? i.e. only one merged picture.

Discussion (6)

I could do a screen capture on a PC but I wanted to include the Pico home page and the process of navigating into the app, logging in and then opening a Cenario. I can then show the learners the video walkthrough before they use the headsets.

Ah. I wasn't aware that CVR supported any headsets other than Oculus and Google Cardboard.

I use my Pico Headset’s screen recording feature, open the CenarioVR app and pick a scenario and navigate around. When I view the recording on my PC, the video’s picture is duplicated, one for each eye, left and right, in a sphere. Can you allow the recording to record what the viewer sees? i.e. only one merged picture.

Any special reason you can't just not use a headset (that's some weird sentence construction) to record? Record on a PC, or just using the non-headset mode of an iOS or Android client?

Yes, the app is free to download and install but you need a CVR user account to login to it.

That page says CVR is "Free". :)

https://www.pico-interactive.com/us/detail.html?id=149