List of problems with Lectora 2006

On grouping I did notice an oddity the other day. If I have several objects in a group and want to physically move just one there is a small problem. If I highlight the object in question and give it, and only it, the focus, and then move it...everything in the group moves even though the rest of it does not have the focus. Now I might expect that since it is part of a group. However, I can go into the properties of the object and type in a new position and it will move ONLY that object. I thought that was inconsistent....it seems if you can move an object in a group by itself by going to its properties, You also ought to be able to move an object in a group by giving it the sole focus and pushing it with the mouse. Of course the easy solution is to ungroup the object, move it, then move it back into the group again....but sometimes if I have a page packed with stuff, I have trouble finding the object once it is ungrouped.On grouping I did notice an oddity the other day. If I have several objects in a group and want to physically move just one there is a small problem. If I highlight the object in question and give it, and only it, the focus, and then move it...everything in the group moves even though the rest of it does not have the focus. Now I might expect that since it is part of a group. However, I can go into the properties of the object and type in a new position and it will move ONLY that object. I thought that was inconsistent....it seems if you can move an object in a group by itself by going to its properties, You also ought to be able to move an object in a group by giving it the sole focus and pushing it with the mouse. Of course the easy solution is to ungroup the object, move it, then move it back into the group again....but sometimes if I have a page packed with stuff, I have trouble finding the object once it is ungrouped.

Discussions have been disabled for this post