Repeating a page

Well, you could search the forum using the search button above and maybe find this tip from JohnfromLondon or you could get my Tips, Techniques, and Secrets Vol 2 (click link at bottom to see find out hot to get these) and read tip 37 where I have collected in one place many of the key useful stuff along with my own contributions. You can see what the other tips are about from a viewable table of contents.Tip 37:If you have ever wanted to reset a question with a button, here is how to do it. It can also be used when you set the value of a question like maybe a drag and drop or a matching question, and then want it displayed to the learner. Some of this is now available with the Reset actions in 2007 and beyond but this technique may still be of use.JohnfromLondon: “I created a Reset button that works with an HTML [published] lesson. The button itself, just contained the graphics to create the button. I did not use any actions attached to the Button Properties. I attached [the following] action to the button, and included the following: On: Mouse Click Action: Modify Variable Target: temp (Dummy Variable) Value: Javascript:window.location.reload() Thanks to JohnfromLondon

Discussions have been disabled for this post