Zoom functionality in edit mode

In Lectora Inspire/Publisher you have the option to zoom in your edit view. So you can finetune things.

In Lectora Online that functionality is gone. Can we get that in LO too ?

Discussion (4)

Hi Math, did you try using the browser zoom feature? We have been reluctant to devote time to it because the browser does allow for zooming.

If that doesn't work for your purposes, and you feel strongly about adding zoom into Lectora Online please let us know how you would like to see it work and we will take it under consideration.

That doesnot work, because it zooms the complete screen and not only your edit-view. To keep interface elements available that is a must for a zoom function. So in my opinion a zoom functionality is essential.

I agree that the zoom (minimize/ maximize) functionality for the workspace area is essential. When trying to use the browser it also affects the title explorer too, which is not needed.

For example, when working on a laptop with smaller screen size being able to minimize the workspace area to 75% while keeping the title explorer at 100% is very helpful. We've tried this with the browser settings, but because it minimizes the title explorer section too, it makes it hard to make your updates to programming/ actions, etc...

I strongly agree with the previous user's posts. The browser zoom functionality is not adequate when you're working on a smaller laptop screen. The Title Explorer is minimized as well, which makes the icons and options unreadable. We need to be able to minimize/maximize the workspace area separately. Please consider adding this to Lectora Online.

Discussions have been disabled for this post