Lectora 12 online missing external HTML element

Hi,

Figuring something out in Lectora 12 ( online version ) but anyone with a desktop version can check if its there too...

In the User guide ( PDF ) i find a section:

'Custom DIV: Use this objkect type to insert your own free-form, custom HTML placed within a undefined block in the body of the HTML page. '

Well exactly as used to be in L11, and as i use it. But checking L12 online for this type of HTML object it is missing to my big surprise. Can anyone check for me if it is missing in L12 desktop too? And if so... can anyone tell me how to get Javascript working in the body without this tag???

Discussion (3)

There is no such thing as "Lectora 12 Online". There are two separate (although quite similar tools):

a) Lectora Publisher/Inspire. Current version is 12.1.3.

b) Lectora Online. Current version is 2.0.8.

Both versions have External HTML feature. Their previous versions also had it for quite some time. The feature is identical in both Lectora Online and Lectora 12.

Click on Insert tab, click on HTML Extension. Once it is inserted, go to its Properties, choose CUSTOM DIV or META TAGS to insert your scripts.

See attached image.

OnPaste.20151012-115222.png

Thx Sergey, Like your image i do have the external html in my Lectora online project. But in the options there is no option present for 'custom div' .

It was missing in the RCD beta version too. So im quite clueless here....

You are correct, "custom div" is not there. Thanks for pointing out, I never noticed it!

I always add scripts using "meta tags" type so that all my scripts are put into the HEAD element on the page. Never had a problem with it.

Discussions have been disabled for this post