Top tools for Learning 2019

Trivantis should notice things like this.

https://www.toptools4learning.com/

If you check the list allthough Lectora went up 25 spots compared to 2018, they are still only at spot 138!!!...

Whereas the main competition... Articulate is at spot 20 !!!!

FYI..

Discussion (4)

Agreed. They don't seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into making sure the world knows about Lectora as a tool for authoring. At DevLearn, it wasn't even mentioned at their booth - they were only talking about Cenario.

Overhere in Europe for sure Storyline rules big time over Lectora. If you look for jobs, both freelance and/or inhouse you find dozens of them asking for Storyline and even Captivate experience... seldom or none Lectora... even the softwarehouses that resell Lectora promote Storyline more and better.

It seems to me that Storyline is popular because it is so similar to PowerPoint. They also must have a great marketing team.

When I switched jobs a year ago all my team members were using Storyline. They basically created PowerPoints with animations for things flying in. They also didn't use triggers. They love Storyline.

I can't stand it. Trying to create something with interactions is one frustration after another. Don't get me started talking about their triggers. Total frustration.

Luckily, I was able to convince management to purchase 1 license of Lectora Publisher, for me!

Math, same here in North America. Almost all ads are for Articulate rather than Trivantis products.

Discussions have been disabled for this post