X.5 button issue?

Hi all -

We have a simple monthly newsletter-type course that had been working fine for a week and now suddenly has an issue.

The issue being that the student would go through the course and get to the three question final assessment, only to find they could not move forward (i.e. press the stand alone 'next' button - I had to exclude inheriting the main 'next' button and include an individual 'next' button with each test question). The test questions are T/F with a 'Check My Answer' button that, when clicked, would trigger these actions:

>process question_001 (even though a few times it would not process the question)

>show blocker (this prevents the student from selecting another answer)

>show next on q1 (which would show the 'next' button so the student can continue)

I tried deleting the button and adding it again...I've tried placing a transparent button over it...I've tried moving the layers around...I've tried even keeping the inherited 'next' button from the main part of the course...nothing worked. I get the same results on two different browsers (Chrome and IE).

The only thing I've done today was to go from X.4 to X.5 and then add a short video to the course described above, then republish...which leads me to think there could be an issue with X.5. To test this out I tried last month's newsletter course and it worked fine, until I made a small change and then republished...it was then I got the same result (dead end at the first test question).

Any suggestions? I've put in a call to Trivantis Support but wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue and if so, how to fix it.

Discussions have been disabled for this post