Solved

TOC is empty in Lectora v21.5.1

Hi,

since I upgraded to Lectora v21.5.1

I cannot "Preview page in browser" in MS Edge any more. Lectora freezes for a short while but nothing happens. Same happens when I try to preview the published course.

The course is published without table of contents. The respective html page is empty. This happens only in the published version. When I preview the page in browser (other than Edge) it works. Happens both seamless and not seamless.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks

Solutions (2)

This seems to have nothing to do with TOC. I cannot preview page or any publish content in Edge.

I also went back to v19 (and then even v18) and I see the same behavior. I'm assuming MS must have changed something in Edge. 

We are opening a ticket for this

I have also an option for Internet Explorer and that brings up MS Edge. The way we use to launch MS Edge was with the edge.exe which no longer works on recent versions of Windows. We'll get that updated and remove IE 😀 from the preview choices. Thanks for pointing this out!

Discussion (2)

This seems to have nothing to do with TOC. I cannot preview page or any publish content in Edge.

I also went back to v19 (and then even v18) and I see the same behavior. I'm assuming MS must have changed something in Edge. 

We are opening a ticket for this

I have also an option for Internet Explorer and that brings up MS Edge. The way we use to launch MS Edge was with the edge.exe which no longer works on recent versions of Windows. We'll get that updated and remove IE 😀 from the preview choices. Thanks for pointing this out!