Page Notes

Can we make the notes more manageable please? There have been more and more instances where I place a note on the page and then it 'disappears' off the screen.

There is the trick of reducing the size of the page to 25%, going to another page, then returning to the original page, only to find the note far off the page, but at least it can be moved back to the page before going back to 100%.

Lately I'm running across the issue of following the workaround listed above, only to find that the note is not visible. This leaves me with a note on the page that is not accessible, causing me to make another page, copy the contents from the original page, add a new note, and then delete the old page.

SUGGESTIONS: make an option that automatically puts the note icon at location 0,0. This will ensure they are always visible to be clicked on and edited. And/or, make the notes accessible/editable from the 'Notes Report' icon.

Discussion (6)

I've shared your suggestion with the development team :)

Thanks Jennifer!

I'd also like to add that the ampersand ('undefined

...which can cause some confusion.

Sorry...one more item for this topic, but while we are on the topic of Notes, I include items like the page name, narration scripting, and other notes. This way it can't be seen, but can be printed when I need it.

And speaking of printing, the notes will get cut off instead of continuing on the next page. Can this either be fixed, by allowing them to print on the next page, or insert a character limit of some sort so I know when I've reached my limit?

undefined

Jennifer...have you heard anything more on this? It's like it is getting worse.

No reports of others having issues and I submitted the problem to the dev team. If you'd like to start a support case that may speed things along.

Discussions have been disabled for this post