Solved

CENARIO VR : Demo Module

Hi - is there any content already built on CENARIO VR platform that I can look at? I am trying to go down the path of VR training materials but I am probably going to encounter resistance due to the content being developed and hosted on non-internal server.

Just looking to kick the proverbial tires so to speak.

Solution

You can always "kick the tires" of the Public content. Literally thousands of scenarios published in the public area. One word of caution, although there is some great content in the Public area, some of it is just testing materials.

Also, if your users will be viewing the content on the Web, you certainly have the option of hosting the published content on your own server.

Discussion (2)

You can always "kick the tires" of the Public content. Literally thousands of scenarios published in the public area. One word of caution, although there is some great content in the Public area, some of it is just testing materials.

Also, if your users will be viewing the content on the Web, you certainly have the option of hosting the published content on your own server.

Hi @johnb , I should have thought this but it's been a fairly chaotic 2021 for me so far. I appreciate the answer that was right in front of my face and I was able to find a bunch of good products out there that I could use to "kick the tires" and see the potential.