Additional Menu Options

I love the new functionality of the Menu Creater in Lectora. The ability to create from the ToC is a real time-saver. My one complaint is with the background options. If my menu and sub-menu each use a specific image as the background, what good does it do to have the rollover be a flat color? What good does it do having a custom background image for my menu button switch to a colored box when I rollover?

Discussion (4)

It's nice, but I can't find a way to show or hide menu items if certain conditions do not meet; eg. menu item 2 only appears after the user finishes page 1, 2, 3, etc.

is there a way to do that?

I would like the ability when putting a menu on a section or page level to not require the chapter to be included in the autogenerated menu when building from the ToC.

Thanks,

Don

This is a great suggestion! I've documented this in our product backlog.

I created a dropdown course menu that uses the status indicators and settings to control whether or not a page/chapter is available. I used this for a relatively small course - about 15-20 pages, so the learner can navigate back to visited pages, but not jump ahead (all pages appear in the menu). Images attached to see what it looks like. I'll get it bundled and share it.

CourseMenuBtn.pngCourseMenu.png

Discussions have been disabled for this post