Solved

AWT files

Morning All,

Im tasked with updating Lectora training courses my predecessor thats no longer with the company made. Unfortunately some of the AWT files are missing. Is there any way to extract or get the AWT file from a SCORM if I have it?

Thanks all.

Solution

Unfortunately, the answer is no. :( What I would suggest is doing a major search for the .awt files, I have experience that sometimes people don't keep them all together in a folder that makes sense (at least to me.

And if there is any positive, you can use the published courses from the LMS to get the assets (images and such) and you can use it to see what you have to recreate. It should save some time like a complete storyboard.

Good luck.

Discussion (2)

Unfortunately, the answer is no. :( What I would suggest is doing a major search for the .awt files, I have experience that sometimes people don't keep them all together in a folder that makes sense (at least to me.

And if there is any positive, you can use the published courses from the LMS to get the assets (images and such) and you can use it to see what you have to recreate. It should save some time like a complete storyboard.

Good luck.

Thanks I appreciate you getting back and answering that for me. Guess I'll have to rebuild them all.