Drop Down Menu Actions

I've had the same problem as Griffin, however I did not necessarily want to go to a new page, just wanted one image to be hidden and another to show. We use Lectora primarily to do simulations of computer programs so we would use this when simulating applying a filter to a database.My workaround for this has been to place a drop down list on the screen (usually aligned over a screen shot). Then immediately below the drop down, I place a transparent button that is approximately the dimensions of what the drop down would be when it's dropped down. The button then has on mouse enter actions added with conditions set to the options in the drop down.For example, when the user selects "Pricing", the action is: on mouse enter, go to page "Pricing" IF the drop down variable = "Pricing". And I repeat for each option. Usually works - occasional glitch if the user clicks right on the border of the drop down and then their mouse isn't in the transparent button area to force the action.Just my 2 cents.

Discussions have been disabled for this post