Submit Process Test Survey without an on-click action

Does the “Submit/Process Test/Survey” only get triggered by an ‘on-click’ action?

There is a circumstance that causes my post-tests to not be submitted... I have a series of 10 questions (in a Section level) in between and introduction page and summary page (both on the Chapter level) and there is an action on the forward button that includes “Submit/Process Test/Survey” on the condition that it is the last page in the Chapter. Everything works fine. Also, I added an action to each question page to see if a response for that question had already been answered. That way, if a user had exited, then re-entered the course after a question had been submitted they would be automatically directed to the next question upon returning to the bookmarked location.

However, this method of doing things has bypassed the “Submit/Process Test/Survey” forward button action... therefore, if a learner submits a response for the last question (via a submit button), then exits the course, and re-enters to their bookmarked page, they will Go To the next page, which, in this case is the Summary page.... attempts to "Submit/Process Test/Survey” as the first action on the summary page itself by “On: Show” have failed and attempts to have an action at the top level (prior to the first page in the Chapter) have also not worked.

Any suggestions?

Discussions have been disabled for this post