Number entry fields break tab functionality

I think I may have stumbled on a bug in v16 and may be worth testing in v17 and given these projects, am surprised it's taken until now to hit against it.

When setting an entry field to "Number", it seems to be breaking tab functionality. In the attached sample, as is, I can tab forward to the Duration Hours field, but can go no further. If I tab backwards, I can get to the Cnty Acctg field, but no further. Additionally, I can't move out of either field, so tab functionality is effectively broken.

As soon as I take the Number property off the entry field, tab order is back in business. This is the only difference between these fields and the other entry fields on the page.

Is this worth a support ticket?

undefined

Discussion (3)

Edit: I looked again this morning and it looks like the issue is isolated to Firefox - IE and Chrome look fine. This is the opposite of what I usually experience, which may be why I left it as a blanket statement.

Done - If you're in the Florida office, stay safe! Otherwise, I hope the staff in Florida are safe and, pardon the pun, weather the storm safely!

I'd still report it. It might be worth taking a look at how FireFox is handling the code for a future enhancement.

Discussions have been disabled for this post