Test Results not showing up in LMS

Has anyone had any experience with the LMS PeopleFluent? It is new to me and I am trying to send the individual results from the exam to the LMS.

I am using Lectora Inspire 17.1.3 (11276) and I have the SCORM Option box “The published course will report Test/Survey Question Interaction to the LMS” checked. I tested in in SCORM cloud and the results were there; but the PeopleFluent vendor says it isn’t sending the info to the LMS and that it is wrong in Lectora.

Any ideas?

SCORM-CLOUD-Results.png

Discussion (4)

Perfect. Will do Carl! I hadn't thought about the debugging for this! But, I will do as I believe they are ignoring it.

We have the same issue with the Success Factors LMS. You might try variations on the package type (e. g. AICC). That's worse--sending question data using SCORM can crash the LMS on the server, or used to.

You can turn on debugging (or use Wireshark or another Ethernet recorder) to show your vendor that yes, your course is sending the information, they're just ignoring it.

I just had a related experience with a different vendor. They said that the question data wasn't available for courses done in Lectora. When I demonstrated that yes, my SCORM-packaged course was sending question data and that it could be recorded (by doing that in another LMS), the real story came out: the vendor has pregenerated reports for iSpring-created tests and didn't want to recreate them. I gather that iSpring uses some kind of proprietary format or data that Lectora does not.

Just an update on this....the client and vendor were getting the information. Vendor blamed client in that she wasn't looking in the right place, but IMO it is his job to teach her. So thank you all for your assistance with this!!!!

Discussions have been disabled for this post