Launch SCORM course in new window

Hi there,

I dont know if this is a feature request or if I am missing something. My SCORM courses, including a CenarioVR course is not tracking completion status' on the LMS. I am not sure if the reason is that it needs to launch in a new window, but I have experienced this needing to be the case before. I have a send completion status to LMS and exit course actions on a button at the end of the scenario and a Lectora course but the completion status does not show immediately for both. Could you advise?

Discussion (4)

Hello Grover,

Are you using the Rockstar Learning Platform (formerly Knowledgelink) as your LMS? If so, would you be able to provide the link to the session that you are having trouble with?

Hi there,

I added a score of 100 to be completed at the end of the CenarioVR as well as the send completion status and this seems to have rectified it. I am always launching in full screen as well. This launches in a new window anyway. The Lectora course isn't working yet but I haven't added the score of 100 to be sent at the end , only a completion status. I will come back to you asap.

Here is an example of a course. https://vervedigital.knowledgelink.tv/session/warehousescorm12zip/course/warehouse-safety-course

It didn't show this as completed immediately but is now. I dont know if it has something to do with the test in this safety course, as another onboarding I did without a test in it, showed as complete. If so its obviously a CenrarioVR issue.

I did experience the same thing when I took the course. It sounds like you have the settings set up correctly but I wanted to check to see if had the completion set "on close" or "on show." If it's set to

on close" then the course will not complete unless it is exited.

If these settings are correct then I would recommend opening a support ticket at support@elearningbrothers.com so we can investigate this further. Thanks!