Completion status not sending to KnowledgeLink LMS

Hi all,

I built a scenario and want the completion status to send to the LMS (In this case CenarioVR) When I test it on the LMS it is not showing as complete after clicking ont the button in CenarioVR. I have 2 actions on it, 1 to send completion status and the other to exit the scenario. Neither of these are working. Can someone guide me?

Discussion (4)

Does CVR record completion in the first place? Have you tried it with a SCORM publish and an actual LMS?

Are you exporting the CenarioVR course as a SCORM package, or xAPI, or just as an html link that you're pasting in the LMS? The packages will pass completion for sure.

Andrew, I've also had problems with CVR scenarios not recording. SCORM export, LMS is SAP/Success Factors. I haven't been working on that problem because of the other issue I just put in a ticket about, where SCORM exports don't play in iOS.

Hi guys,

Yes I publish to Scorm 1.2 and upload to knowledge link LMS. Weird thing is it added the completion status later but not immediately? so it shows as complete now...but its concerning me as users wont see it immediately then on the LMS. I also have not figured out how to launch in a separate window in KnowledgeLink LMS but that may just be me missing something. I was thinking that might be it as the exit button has a send completion status (first) then close window (second).

I realise when I was talking about the LMS in my original post, I said cenarioVR but I meant KnowledgeLink LMS. So yeah it was on an actual LMS...

Thanks Andrew.

So I did check and I dont see an option on KnowledgeLink where to launch SCORM in separate window. I will log on KnowledgeLink category though. It didn't do it for a client now as I was doing a demo with her, and they like to see a completion status after done. Will move this thread there.