Test Results in 16.1 not scrolling

Has anyone had an issue with the new test results window (16.1) not scrolling enough?

I took a test and missed more than 5 questions. All 20 to be exact. The results show for the first 5 or so, then the buttons are overlaid on top, and the scroll bar is "bottomed out" with no way to view the rest of the results.

I've looked for a setting but can't find anything. And since the scroll bar appears, but just doesn't go far enough, it's not just the lack of a scroll bar.

I'm viewing the course with CourseMill 6.8 on IE11

undefined

Test-Results.jpg

Discussion (6)

@gburdette I just tested this and I am not able to see the same issue that you are seeing. I published the course from 16.1.2 and uploaded it to an instance of CM 6.8.2 that I have here and I am able to scroll through the entire Test Results page.

I created a support ticket for you, if you wouldn't mind, please follow the instructions to upload the course files to us and we will try to replicate issue here first and then try and find a resolution to this!

Did you ever found the solution for this. I have the same issue.

I'm not sure we ever did. To be honest, we went back to L12 for some of our publishing. It was long enough ago tat I don't remember.

I'll look into it again. I suspect IE11 may be the culprit and we're in the middle of upgrading CM/moving to Chrome.

@gburdette - IE is indeed the culprit, as I ran into this as well with my courses. I was able to resolve it with a combination of a custom div and a RunJS on the Results object in Lectora. The important piece with this solution is recognizing that the HTML name of the object is "otherXXXXX" and not "resultsXXXXX".

Here's the link where I posted the solution I'm using, inspired by Tim K. as usual :)

http://community.trivantis.com/forums/topic/scrolling-test-results/

Awesome. I'll have to try that out.

A BIG thank you to Jason and Tim for providing a solution to scrolling test results. We are a IE house too and use PeopleSoft ELM. I had given up on using the vertical scroll but wasn't happy with how test results look when they take over the whole screen. Your custom DIV and JS worked like a charm. Your directions were very clear too! :)

Discussions have been disabled for this post