Solved

Question Variables

Hi, I'm trying to configure a custom submit button. What I want to achieve is to hide a submit button until the user has completed a multiple-answer question, in this case, a drag-and-drop exercise. Regardless of whether the answers are wrong or right, the button should stay disabled or hidden until the attempt is completed (all items ar placed, wheter wrong or right).

First of all, where should the action be placed? Under the specific page in the hierarchy?

I've been trying to figure out which variables to use using the debug option, but that only gives me the variables for the correct answers.

Is there any "easy" way to achieve this? By easy, I mean that I don't have to figure this out myself. (:

Thanks

Joakim

Solution

You can use the Feedback of the question. Show the button in both cases and "Issue Feedback" immediately. It'll be shown when the number of correctly droppable items has been dropped.

Discussion (4)

You can use the Feedback of the question. Show the button in both cases and "Issue Feedback" immediately. It'll be shown when the number of correctly droppable items has been dropped.

So then i have to show the feedback manually with an action with a "if condition" on the submit button. Show Right "if correct" else show "wrong" for example?

Seems to work when i try it out,

Yes, but it should be easier to rebuild the correct/incorrect logic than the check whether the question has been answered completely.