Private Publishing for LMS and Web

I have completed a project that I need to privately post for LMS and Web. Trying to find others that have done this and could help.

I have the following considerations that I need help with:

1. Be able to view on desktop and VR headset

2. Best place to host Web published project (I have tested on AWS but not sure if it is the best place?

TIA,

tlcwithVal

Discussion (3)

@carlfink yes I meant not on eLearning Brothers server. What I meant by desktop vs headset is do I need to publish them differently? When I tested out my project in preview mode I noticed that while using the headset, you get the black space behind you. But haven't tested it out as a published html5....

It isn't clear what you mean by "privately." Do you just mean "Not on the eLearning Brothers server"?

Publishing to SCORM or HTML5 let my customers use Google Cardboard. Oculus headsets, in my limited testing, are less usable. That was months ago, and CVR gets continuous updates, so I would test it myself if I were in your position. HTML5 is just web data, so any fast-enough web service should be fine, especially if you use stills and not 360 video (which is very, very data-intensive).

HTML5 is intended to work with both PC browser viewing and in Google Cardboard. It won't be as good in terms of performance as using the app (unless your LMS has an app that allows pre-downloading of courses or the eqivalent) due to bandwidth limitations.

Discussions have been disabled for this post