Offline course playback for iOS/iPadOS

Does anyone have a suggestion for a mobile app for Apple devices that can play back SCORM courses offline? We do not need any LMS functionality, just the ability to play back fully interactive courses from local storage?

Discussion (5)

The only way I think it can be done is to install a VM ware app and then install Windows (whatever applicable version) then you would be able to Launch the (LectoraViewer.exe)

Try

https://getutm.app/

The thing is, these modules by and large were not created in Lectora, and by and large we can't just republish them. Some of the development tools don't have an EXE option. I need to be able to play SCORM files.

@Nicholas_Maharaj , I really don't think I can install an emulator on the iPads, then within the emulator run an LMS, then have a browser (outside the VM?) connect to the local LMS. That would be very strenuous for the ARM chip, even if it was the newest iPads with the M-series silicon.

Little, confused....I thought said no, LMS functionally "We do not need any LMS functionality, just the ability to play back fully interactive courses from local storage?"

For a Lectora "Offline" to work all you need is the ability to run an executable (LectoraViewer.exe)

which you can just by running Windows