Meet and Greet

We're ready to rock, how about you?

Introduce yourself to the group. Let us know a little about you.

Discussion (9)

Good afternoon! My name is Carolyn, and I work for a state agency in Colorado. I have been using Lectora since 2015. I am excited about all of the additions made and am really looking forward to seeing the new project. I currently design learning for both internal and external stakeholders, which provides its own set of challenges. I am looking forward to working more in-depth with the game aspects of Lectora. Thank you for the invite. Have a great day and a wonderful holiday!

Hey all! I'm Andy. I live in Michigan and have been using Lectora since 2007. I'm always excited about a new update, but I'm additionally excited about the meld between eLB and Trivantis - it's taken a minute to get my brain to wrap around the fact that these are no longer separate entities.

I've been using Lectora to build increasingly complex and more interactive courses over the years - in fact, I presented one of these courses at the LUC17 conference that netted me an award that I'm still quite proud of. :smile:

Looking forward to hearing what everyone else thinks about this next iteration as we get into it!

Happy Holidays! I'm Mike Nelson from Rhode Island. I've been using Lectora for about 10 years to build technical training courses for our worldwide dealer network. I have also been using it to create product configuration wizards for customers, as well as other web applications. I presented one of these projects at the Lectora User Conference in 2015. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new version has in store for us!

Hey everybody! I'm Cody Carlton from Charleston, SC. I have been using Lectora for almost 10 years if my math is right. We use it to develop courses for early childhood professionals around the world. I presented along with a colleague on one of our innovative courses at the LUC in Beverly Hills (don't remember which one that was). Really excited about Lectora coming under the umbrella of eLearning Brothers!!

I remember that conference! California Coast was awesome and the reception at the Beverly Hills Hotel was epic. We are doing conferences at eLearning Brothers as well - The ELB Experience (eLBX). Our third annual was online this year, but we hope to get back to face to face next year.

Hey everybody! I'm Cody Carlton from Charleston, SC. I have been using Lectora for almost 10 years if my math is right. We use it to develop courses for early childhood professionals around the world. I presented along with a colleague on one of our innovative courses at the LUC in Beverly Hills (don't remember which one that was). Really excited about Lectora coming under the umbrella of eLearning Brothers!!

Hello everyone! I'm Chrisanna (Chris) Paxton McMillin...there are sooo many Chris' in the group (and ELB) that I have no problem going by "Paxton" as that is what a lot of friends call me. :) I've been using Lectora since 2004 and had been to 6 or 7 LUG's with my first being San Diego....I did miss the one in Beverly Hills as I could not get the company to go along with that one.

I often credit Lectora for my career as I was originally hired as an ID in '04 but started working with Lectora which lead to much recognition (raises, promotions, etc.) with my old company so that after 8 years, I was managing a department of elearning developers; but I didn't enjoy managing and wasn't able to "do any of the fun stuff". I have now owned my own elearning company for 5 years and develop training for all different governments, industries, and ages. I have also been blessed to be able to teach the Lectora Fundamentals undefined and their Canadian partner: YouAchieve. I've also taught at our local community college for the last 20 years and am excited that they are finally starting to embrace what can be done with elearning this year!

Greetings! I'm Adam Cain from the Roseville, CA area - have been working with Lectora for over a decade. I've worked with other authoring tools, but never found one that was as good! Currently working for Adventist Health headquartered here. The Lectora product was always great, but advertising always seemed lacking - something I think ELB thrives at. Can't wait to see what comes in the next 10 years! Was just cleaning out my closet, and found a couple old gems. I'll never forget the lunch boxes and surf boards!

Hi there, everyone! I'm Chris Willis, Director of Product Content at eLearning Brothers. I work from my home office in Muskegon, Michigan, on the Lake Michigan shore. Prior to Lectora joining the eLB family, I led design and development of our off the shelf courseware, after heading my own custom eLearning development shop for more than two decades. So, like many of you, my experience is rooted in the early inception of eLearning, and Lectora has played an ongoing role in my own career success. I bring an entrepreneurial and business perspective, with extensive experience assembling cross-functional eLearning project teams and leading large enterprise learning and performance initiatives for global companies. I look to each of you to teach me more about how you are using (and aspire to use) Lectora, so I can help inform and guide our product team to make Lectora the most versatile, powerful, and fun eLearning development tool available today.

Old school! Great to have you on the platform!

Discussions have been disabled for this post