Library Problem

First, I'm using Lectora 11.3

I have a few different customers and each have a few elements that are used in every title. So I added them as Library Objects So far so good. It got to where I had quite a few items in the Library so I thought I would arrange them in folders by customer. I noticed that when I right click on one of the objects I have the option to view in Windows Explorer. I did that and proceded to add folders and move stuff around. Turns out that was a bad idea. When I went back into Lectora, none of the Library options showed up. All Gone. When I clicked on Add file, they didn't even show up in that window. Moral of the story, do not try to organize your library objects in Windows Explorer. I had to reinstall the program to get it to work right again.

just thought I would share

Discussions have been disabled for this post