When learner logs in - not seeing the content

I created a piece of content under Channels, as instructed in the intro video. I assigned the My Company media group. I created a user with that media group and invited the user. When the user logs in they don't see the content. Can you tell me what I am missing? Also would like to know if I can delete a user and recreate them because maybe I did something wrong the first time.

Thanks!

Myra.

Discussion (3)

Hi Myra,

please open a support ticket for this issue by sending an email to support@elearningbrothers.com and one of our support analysts will help you to resolve it.

Veronika

Have you enabled Channels for you enterprise? By default, You can create channels and add content to the channels, even if Channels are not enabled for display for your enterprise. Follow these steps to enable channels. This will turn on the "Channels" choice in the user's main menu labeled "Channels".

Enabling Channels

To turn on channels in your organization,

1. Navigate to the settings tab in your platform

2. Click on the general tab on the left hand side of the page.

3. Choose the enterprise that you would like channels to appear for using the drop down at the top of the page.

4. Scroll down the page until you see the "Channels" section.

5. Turn the toggle button to "On" to enable channels.

6. Scroll down to the Save button, click it to save your changes.

Hi Veronika,

Yes it seems that Channels are enabled by default. And the content is there for the learner under channels after all. It seems I was looking for the content in the wrong place when logged in as a learner.

(I was assuming the one default channel was there for the learner to create content, just as it was for the administrator.)

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Cheers,

Myra.