Use vertical panning when setting initial view

Please make it possible to use vertical panning (or just 360 ;-)) when setting the initial viewpoint of a scene.

Use case: I need to change the initial view of a particular scene; the scene was filmed from a patient's point of view lying down on a stretcher. The initial view needs to be upwards to the sky (not looking towards the feet or any other horizontal direction). However, the initial view setting does not allow for vertical panning. Having the camera lie on its side while shooting the scene also does not change the initial viewpoint.

Discussion (4)

I liked this idea so much, I suggested it myself. :)

https://rockstars.elearningbrothers.com/discussion/450945/vertical-panning-and-initial-camera-angle#latest

Hey, ELB Learning: why am I shown as an eLearning Brothers Partner on this board? I wasn't aware of any such relationship. Maybe I just don't know what it signifies here?

Great! There must be more users then who like/need this :smile:

As I am new to this community: do ELB actually take requests posted here into consideration? Is there a public roadmap of some kind?

Great! There must be more users then who like/need this :smile:

As I am new to this community: do ELB actually take requests posted here into consideration? Is there a public roadmap of some kind?

I asked for a roadmap ages ago, nothing forthcoming. No idea what they are working on, so many feature requests but very few have made it through. @johnb does read and reply to many posts.