Solved

Remove video resources CenarioVR

Hi, i had an error on a imported 360 video. Uploading a new one with the same name did not work, because VR want to use the existing one. I would like to clean up the video resources but can't find a folder / deleting options.

Thank you

Solution

If the resource is unused, simply publishing the scenario will remove all unused resources. So, remove the scene, and try a HTML publish or private publish, and that should clear it up!

Discussion (4)

Hi, @Rdanklof. This is a feature I requested some time back. You might consider going to the Feature Requests forum and voting for it.

If the resource is unused, simply publishing the scenario will remove all unused resources. So, remove the scene, and try a HTML publish or private publish, and that should clear it up!

Is that new?

No, its always been that way.

However, we just put out a small change that adds a "Replace" button to that dialog so that you can change out a resource with the same name. Should help here.