Solved

My test - checkboxes are not aligned when course is published

I have a course where I've set up a table in Online Lectora. I created test checkboxes for the user to select when applicable. when I publish the course, all of my text checkboxes is shifted to the left of the screen. The first image is how the page is set up. The second image is how it appears when I go through run mode or publish for LMS.

Solution

@

thank you for the pkg. Your checkboxes are not shifting to the left as it appears, you table is shifting to the right.

I used the mouse to grab the adorner on the right side of the text block that the table is in, then moved it to the left up against the table. This stopped the table from shifting to be centered in the text block

Discussion (2)

@

thank you for the pkg. Your checkboxes are not shifting to the left as it appears, you table is shifting to the right.

I used the mouse to grab the adorner on the right side of the text block that the table is in, then moved it to the left up against the table. This stopped the table from shifting to be centered in the text block

@

I'm having a hard time recreating your issue. Can you attach a pkg?