Solved

Is there a way to add numeric variables together?

I have a scenario with 3 rooms. Each room has some interactive elements which if clicked generate a 'room' score. Is there a way I can have a menu/home page which displays the total score?

For example, I need TOTAL: %Variable1Score%+%Variable2Score%+%Variable3Score%

Solution

Experienced CenarioVR users familiar with CenarioVR use the "Modify Variable" action to perform this simple addition. With this feature, a CenarioVR author can add, subtract, multiply, divide, and round a variable.

Discussion (4)

Wow, that's a big hole in the CVR feature set. No maths at all beyond adding or subtracting constants. And you can't use user-generated JavaScript, as far as I can tell. Maybe this should be moved to the

Feature Requests

area. I have zero insight into the code behind CVR, but it should be very straightforward to add. (You could probably just copy the code from Lectora Online.)

I couldn't believe it wasn't an option either. I can add it to the growing list of feature requests which never get implemented!

Experienced CenarioVR users familiar with CenarioVR use the "Modify Variable" action to perform this simple addition. With this feature, a CenarioVR author can add, subtract, multiply, divide, and round a variable.

Thanks

I've created a new variable and added the existing variables to it and placed in a new info card, bit long winded but it works.