Solved

Is anyone having issues with Web Windows?

I am using Lectora 18 and there is several pages that have Web Windows on each page. When I review the pages in Lectora (Run Mode, Preview Mode, Preview in Browser), everything is working fine. When I publish and test in the LMS though, the Web Window does not show up at all. I have verified that the websites are correct and working. I even tried creating a new page but still have the same issue. We are trying to avoid having pop-up pages outside the training course. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Solutions (2)

You might also open up the bowser dev tools (F12) and see if there are any red errors in the console. It's possible that Chrome is blocking the iframes from loading. In Lectora 18 it is using an older version of Chromium which might not have all the latest security checks. As always we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Lectora for the best experience.

Hey, @jgwaltney-3273 - are you still having this issue? I did some searching in our KnowledgeBase, but it looks like you've already done the recommended local testing there. If this is still a problem please open a ticket, and our Customer Solutions team will connect with you quickly to help troubleshoot a resolution: https://knowledgebase.elblearning.com/submit-a-case-to-customer-solutions

Discussion (2)

You might also open up the bowser dev tools (F12) and see if there are any red errors in the console. It's possible that Chrome is blocking the iframes from loading. In Lectora 18 it is using an older version of Chromium which might not have all the latest security checks. As always we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Lectora for the best experience.

Hey, @jgwaltney-3273 - are you still having this issue? I did some searching in our KnowledgeBase, but it looks like you've already done the recommended local testing there. If this is still a problem please open a ticket, and our Customer Solutions team will connect with you quickly to help troubleshoot a resolution: https://knowledgebase.elblearning.com/submit-a-case-to-customer-solutions