Solved

Image Problems

When inserting an image through Lectora Inspire (I am using version 18), the image shows up as being blank. I have tried JPEG, PNG, and BMP formats but the image is always blank. When I view the image in Photos, Snagit Editor, or Photoshop, the image is there though. How can I get the image to show in Lectora?

Solution

Are they blank in the Lectora preview, or in the published course viewed in a browser?

If I was customer support (I don't work for eLearning Brothers), my instinct would be to suggest you reinstall.

Discussion (5)

They are blank in the Lectora preview.

But they do show up if you publish, or preview in a browser? I would definitely try reinstalling Lectora (which is, after all, free).

No, they do not show up at all. It is just blank in Lectora, including preview or published. But they are fine and show up in Snagit editor, Photos, and Photoshop.

Are they blank in the Lectora preview, or in the published course viewed in a browser?

If I was customer support (I don't work for eLearning Brothers), my instinct would be to suggest you reinstall.

@

jgwaltney-3273 could you attach one (or more) of them here for us?