Solved

How to apply a CSS Class to a group?

Hi all. Im currently working to integrate external JS into my project. Im able to run the specific function on a single object by defining a CSS class in the object properties. But I actually want to run this on an entire group, unfortunately, Lectora does not allow me to define a CSS class on a group. Is there a workaround to this? Through some sort of coding?

Solution

The group object has no equivalent in HTML after publication, so even if you could give it a class it would not help. You can give all objects the same class and objects can of course have more than one class. You could give all objects the class "group1" and add an individual class for each object, e.g. "item1", "item2".

Discussion (2)

The group object has no equivalent in HTML after publication, so even if you could give it a class it would not help. You can give all objects the same class and objects can of course have more than one class. You could give all objects the class "group1" and add an individual class for each object, e.g. "item1", "item2".

mmh now I'll find an answer about CSS and Lectora groups afterwards. Well, better twice than never. Thanks.