Solved

How do you process a randomized quiz in Lectora Inspire (v17)?

I created a randomized quiz; one question to a page and 10 pages are to be randomly selected. Normally I have a "Done" button on the last page of the quiz but because it is randomized, there is no done button. So, should there be a "Next" button on the last quiz page and where does that "Next" button take the user? Where does the pass/fail action go? I will be publishing this as a scorm 1.2 file and submitting to my LMS. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Solution

The Next button on the last page will just automatically "Process test", i.e. do either "On: Passed" or "On: Failed/Cancelled".

If you preferred to have a last page with a "Done" button you could put your question pages into a test section and randomize the section instead of the whole test chapter.

Discussion (2)

The Next button on the last page will just automatically "Process test", i.e. do either "On: Passed" or "On: Failed/Cancelled".

If you preferred to have a last page with a "Done" button you could put your question pages into a test section and randomize the section instead of the whole test chapter.

Great! Thanks for the quick response.