Solved

Custom Certificate

I would like to upload a universal custom certificate for all the courses we have in coursemill. We would like to add the credits to this certificate. I would like to have the instructions on how to do this or is this something that I would need assistance with

Solution

Appreciate the follow-up, Alicia! I'm checking with the team now and will follow up shortly.

Discussion (7)

Thanks so much for your question! Our CourseMill experts are checking into it and we'll update you soon!

I am using coursemill 8 can you provide me with step by step instructions. keep in mind that I want to replace the default certificate and add an additional property (credit hours) Thanks You, Alicia

Appreciate the follow-up, Alicia! I'm checking with the team now and will follow up shortly.

Hi, @aforbes6836 - are you using the latest version of CourseMill? If you are, you can upload the certificate to your organization using the user interface.

Is there any update on an answer to my question?

Is there any update on an answer to my question?

Hi, please open a service ticket (https://knowledgebase.elearningbrothers.com/submit-a-case-to-customer-solutions) and we can walk you through the process.