Solved

Can you have multiple Focus colors in Lectora?

My team is currently working on a template for an eLearning course in which one focus color won't work due to the color scheme of the design. We're using navy blue and white. When we test colour contrast, we're not able to find a color that works against a navy blue and white background.

Has anyone figured out a way to incorporate two focus colors? We have one set at the title level and I'm curious we we can create some sort of action to display a second color. Any advice/direction would be appreciated!

Solutions (2)

You should be able to use CSS to change the focus color on a page by page basis, or section, or chapter. Find the element's ID in your browser tools and add some CSS on the page where the color scheme is different than the default scheme.

Old KnowledgeBase article here, but does this help? https://knowledgebase.elearningbrothers.com/changing-colors-of-the-lectora-player-skins-and-buttons

Discussion (4)

Old KnowledgeBase article here, but does this help? https://knowledgebase.elearningbrothers.com/changing-colors-of-the-lectora-player-skins-and-buttons

Thanks for the clarification. Have you tried the users in the LAUG (Lectora Accessibility Users Group}? You should see Groups on the top banner of this Community page. If you'll post this in there I bet you'll get an answer quickly! Also, did you see this post from our Marketing team a few days ago?

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, I'm not referring to the lectora player skin. I'm referring to the focus color under Title Options when you select "Use Web Accessibility Settings." Currently there's only one option for the focus color and I'm wondering if anyone has figured out how to have two colors when you're working on a course that had two different colored backgrounds.

You should be able to use CSS to change the focus color on a page by page basis, or section, or chapter. Find the element's ID in your browser tools and add some CSS on the page where the color scheme is different than the default scheme.